ESD anti-static access control system-the human body integrated static test data management access control system, is an advanced product that combines electrostatic testing with electronic access control systems and computerized management software. In many places with electrostatic protection areas (EPA), the testing of electrostatic footwear and electrostatic wristbands is carried out by traditional manual login or supervision, which is not easy to implement, and even makes mistakes, which makes it difficult to gain the trust of customers and management. , It also forms a huge potential loophole in personnel electrostatic grounding; the anti-static access control system proposes direct and effective solutions to these shortcomings to ensure that operators are actually prepared for personnel electrostatic grounding when entering the EPA area; and combined with three rollers The gate is used as a control device for the passage of people. It can provide an orderly and civilized way for entering and exiting personnel, prevent illegal entry and exit, and quickly control the fall of the pole in an emergency, and organize the evacuation of personnel.
The main components of ESD access control system:
Human body comprehensive tester + card reader (ID card/IC card) + management software + three roller gates, electronic door locks or access doors
1. The test authority of the ESD access control system can be made in 5 combinations according to the hand and foot test needs and the authority can be set according to the personal clearance level.
2. The ESD access control system communication method (TCP/IP) has complete authority settings, query and alarm functions, and can record the actual test results (automatically generate reports).
3. The card reader of the ESD access control system is an ID card or an IC card.
4. The access control of the ESD access control system can be equipped with intelligent access gates such as three roller gates, swing gates or wing gates, or electric locks, magnetic locks or building smart locks. Employees can press the exit button or spin lock or You can also pass directly by swiping your card.
5. The anti-static access control system can directly manage the attendance management by swiping the card record, and has the functions of shift setting and various attendance reports.
6. The ESD access control system software has an automatic storage function, which can store 300,000 test records when the machine is turned off. At the same time, it can be equipped with an LCD display to directly display the employee's work number, name, test results and other information.